From: Aurele Vitali <aurele.vitali@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Ann: Ada-Win32 bindings
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 06:38:30 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2018-08-09T06:38:30-07:00	[thread overview]

As you suspected Alex, the thin binding I wrote is but a subset of the full Windows API and its mainly based on the Windows 7 and/or 8.   So to you I say, good job if you were able to capture the complete Windows API.

For my Windows GUI needs, my thin binding is limited to these API specs:

Win32.ads, Windef.ads, Winuser.ads, Wingdi.ads, Winnt.ads, Commctrl.ads, Commdlg.ads, PrSht.ads, Shellapi.ads, Winbase.ads, Wincon.ads, Winreg.ads and others.

Each are complete in themselves and they do I need. As a note, I found the real test of a binding is when you actually start using it.

Cheers Alex o/