From: dumphres@blackbird.afit.af.mil (David A. Umphress)
Subject: Ada for MIS
Date: 21 Nov 89 17:37:02 GMT	[thread overview]

I see a tremendous amount of material on the use of Ada for
embedded systems.  However, I am interested in the use of Ada for
MIS applications.  How successful has Ada been in the MIS arena?
What pitfalls do I need to be aware of when considering Ada for
MIS applications?  Your comments appreciated, thanks.

David Umphress           dumphres@blackbird.afit.af.mil
Air Force Institute of Technology
(513)255-3098