* tools for generating documentation from source code
@ 2006-10-10 14:46 evangeli
From: evangeli @ 2006-10-10 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
I am looking for a tool for generating documentation from the source
code of my program.
I have found some on the web : adadoc, ada2html...
And I don't know which one I should use.
Could some users give me some feedbacks to help me?
Is there any tool that support Ada 05?

Thanks for any help,
Sami

* Re: tools for generating documentation from source code
@ 2006-10-10 16:00 ` Martin Krischik
From: Martin Krischik @ 2006-10-10 16:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

evangeli@cnam.fr wrote:

> Hello,
> I am looking for a tool for generating documentation from the source
> code of my program.
> I have found some on the web : adadoc, ada2html...
> And I don't know which one I should use.
> Could some users give me some feedbacks to help me?
> Is there any tool that support Ada 05?

You can compare three of them here:

http://adacl.sourceforge.net/html/main.htm
http://adacl.sourceforge.net/pmwiki.php/Sources/AdaDoc
http://adacl.sourceforge.net/pmwiki.php/Sources/AdaBrowse

Top level, you have to follow the links. But then it also shows how much
work you will have creating a usefull top level.

Martin
--
mailto://krischik@users.sourceforge.net