From: Pascal Obry <pascal@obry.net>
Subject: Re: is this a mistake in the book or ...
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 17:49:11 +0200
Date: 2014-09-10T17:49:11+02:00	[thread overview]

Le mercredi 10 septembre 2014 à 08:02 -0700, Adam Beneschan a écrit :
> On Wednesday, September 10, 2014 1:26:11 AM UTC-7, gdo...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > so do they need to be compiled together?
> > if so, how do i do that?
>
> "anon" gave you the answer you need, it appears.  I just wanted to
> emphasize that that's a GNAT-specific answer.  GNAT requires
> specifications to be in files with .ads extensions and bodies to be in
> files with .adb extensions

Just to precise that GNAT does not *requires* but it is the default. Any
naming convention can be used by using proper definitions via pragmas or
in the Naming package of project files.

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B