* PSP classes  using Ada
@ 2000-02-14  0:00 Joe Wms
From: Joe Wms @ 2000-02-14  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone know of an org. that conducts Personal Software Process (PSP)
classes using Ada and the working language?
Thanks, JoeWms@aol.com

* Re: PSP classes  using Ada
@ 2000-02-14  0:00 ` james hopper
From: james hopper @ 2000-02-14  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

when i took it last fall (internal class at saic) the language was up
to you.  we each had to bring our own laptop and development system.
they didnt care what language you used.  the class is language neutral.

if you take it and want it let me know i have a ada line counter that i
cobbled togeather to support the class.  they want you to count lines
of code per object (in my case i chose packages) so its an extension of
normal line counters.

best jim