* linked listsa
@ 2004-02-02 18:05 Anthony Moss
From: Anthony Moss @ 2004-02-02 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am trying to understand how to implement a simple double liked list in ada
and cannot find any good documentation.
Is there a good web site to help me
thanks in advance
Anthony

* Re: linked listsa
@ 2004-02-02 19:55 ` Jerry Petrey
From: Jerry Petrey @ 2004-02-02 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Anthony Moss wrote:

> I am trying to understand how to implement a simple double liked list in ada
> and cannot find any good documentation.
> Is there a good web site to help me
> thanks in advance
> Anthony

Check out this on-line Ada book - section 11-3 in particular:

http://www.it.bton.ac.uk/staff/je/adacraft/contents.htm

Jerry
-- Jerry Petrey   -   Senior Principal Systems Engineer
-- Navigation (GPS/INS), Guidance, & Control
-- Raytheon Missile Systems  - Member Team Ada & Team Forth
-- NOTE: please remove <NOSPAM> in email address to reply

* Re: linked listsa
@ 2004-02-02 20:04 ` Jeffrey Carter
From: Jeffrey Carter @ 2004-02-02 20:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Anthony Moss wrote:

> I am trying to understand how to implement a simple double liked list in ada
> and cannot find any good documentation.
> Is there a good web site to help me

Is this homework? I don't see why you'd be doing it otherwise, given the
number of component libraries available that contain lists.

--
Jeff Carter
"Sheriff murdered, crops burned, stores looted,