From: chris <spamoff.danx@ntlworld.com>
Subject: Re: Adabrowse: What config setup do people use?
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 12:18:48 +0200
Date: 2003-09-03T12:18:48+02:00	[thread overview]

chris wrote:
> Martin Dowie wrote:
>
>> I use a config file containing:
>>
>> Format."--!" = pre
>> Index.Constants.Title = Constant Index
>> Index.Constants.Rule = constant
>> Index.Exceptions.Title = Exception Index
>> Index.Exceptions.Rule = exception
>

> Cheers.  I think I'm getting the hang of it now...

to a degree. :)

Does anyone know how to turn off the "other items section" and configure
it not to output into a tabular style?  Maybe it can't do the formatting
I want?

Here's a sample of the kindof thing I'd like...

name of package
description
list of types + declaration
list of operations linked to detailed descriptions + declaration
details of operations (i.e. the comments)

with no tables!

What tool does gtkada use?