* Announce : Qt5Ada version 5.7.0 (472 packages)  release 01/07/2016 free edition
@ 2016-07-01  6:02 leonid.dulman
From: leonid.dulman @ 2016-07-01  6:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Qt5Ada is Ada-2012 port to Qt5 framework (based on Qt 5.70 final)
Qt5ada version 5.7.0 open source and qt5c.dll,libqt5c.so(x64) built with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 in Windows, gcc x86-64 in Linux.
Package tested with gnat gpl 2012 ada compiler in Windows 32bit and 64bit , Linix x86,Linux x86-64 Debian 8.3.
It supports GUI, SQL, Multimedia, Web, Network, Touch devices, Sensors,Bluetooth, Navigation and many others thinks.

Changes for new Qt5Ada release :
Added QSerialBus and QDBus modeles support
new packages and demos

My configuration script to build Qt 5.7.0 is: configure -opensource -release -nomake tests -opengl dynamic -qt-zlib -qt-libpng -qt-libjpeg -openssl-linked OPENSSL_LIBS="-lssleay32 -llibeay32" -plugin-sql-mysql -plugin-sql-odbc -plugin-sql-oci -icu -prefix "e:/Qt/5.7"

As a role ADA is used in embeded systems, but with  QTADA(+VTKADA) you can build any desktop applications with
powerful 2D/3D rendering and imaging (games, animations, emulations) GUI, Database connection, server/client, Internet browsing , Modbus control and many others thinks.

Qt5Ada and VTKAda for Windows, Linux (Unix) is available from
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2QuZLoe-yiPbmNQRl83M1dTRVE&usp=sharing (google drive. It can be mounted as virtual drive or directory or viewed with Web Browser)

The full list of released classes is in "Qt5 classes to Qt5Ada packages relation table.docx"
VTKAda version 7.0.0 is based on VTK 7.0.0 (OpenGL) is fully compatible with Qt5Ada 5.7.0

I hope Qt5Ada and VTKAda will be useful for students, engineers, scientists and enthusiasts
With Qt5Ada you can build any applications and solve any problems easy and quickly.

If you have any problems or questions, tell me know.

Leonid

* Re: Announce : Qt5Ada version 5.7.0 (472 packages)  release 01/07/2016 free edition
@ 2016-07-01 12:04 ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2016-07-01 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Leonid, have you open sourced your C/C++ layer yet that makes your framework operable?

* Re: Announce : Qt5Ada version 5.7.0 (472 packages)  release 01/07/2016 free edition
@ 2016-07-08 17:48 ` j.vankatwijk
From: j.vankatwijk @ 2016-07-08 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Op vrijdag 1 juli 2016 08:02:22 UTC+2 schreef leonid...@gmail.com:
> Qt5Ada is Ada-2012 port to Qt5 framework (based on Qt 5.70 final)
> Qt5ada version 5.7.0 open source and qt5c.dll,libqt5c.so(x64) built with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 in Windows, gcc x86-64 in Linux.
> Package tested with gnat gpl 2012 ada compiler in Windows 32bit and 64bit , Linix x86,Linux x86-64 Debian 8.3.
> It supports GUI, SQL, Multimedia, Web, Network, Touch devices, Sensors,Bluetooth, Navigation and many others thinks.
>
> Changes for new Qt5Ada release :
> Added QSerialBus and QDBus modeles support
> new packages and demos
>
> My configuration script to build Qt 5.7.0 is: configure -opensource -release -nomake tests -opengl dynamic -qt-zlib -qt-libpng -qt-libjpeg -openssl-linked OPENSSL_LIBS="-lssleay32 -llibeay32" -plugin-sql-mysql -plugin-sql-odbc -plugin-sql-oci -icu -prefix "e:/Qt/5.7"
>
> As a role ADA is used in embeded systems, but with  QTADA(+VTKADA) you can build any desktop applications with
> powerful 2D/3D rendering and imaging (games, animations, emulations) GUI, Database connection, server/client, Internet browsing , Modbus control and many others thinks.
>
> Qt5Ada and VTKAda for Windows, Linux (Unix) is available from
> https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2QuZLoe-yiPbmNQRl83M1dTRVE&usp=sharing (google drive. It can be mounted as virtual drive or directory or viewed with Web Browser)
>
> The full list of released classes is in "Qt5 classes to Qt5Ada packages relation table.docx"
> VTKAda version 7.0.0 is based on VTK 7.0.0 (OpenGL) is fully compatible with Qt5Ada 5.7.0
>
> I hope Qt5Ada and VTKAda will be useful for students, engineers, scientists and enthusiasts
> With Qt5Ada you can build any applications and solve any problems easy and quickly.
>
> If you have any problems or questions, tell me know.
>
> Leonid
Probably trivial, but it keeps me busy too long.
I installed the qt5ada, looks pretty well.
However ....
apart from the fact that one package body does not have a package spec,I have one other issue:
I have installed qt5.5 (that comes with the distribution I am running), and I see to have missed one link: when trying to gnatlink an exampleprogram, I get lots of missing link like
usr/local/lib/libqt5c.so: undefined reference to `QSortFilterProxyModel::span(QModelIndex const&) const@Qt_5'
/usr/local/lib/libqt5c.so: undefined reference to `QDBusPendingReplyData::assign(QDBusPendingCall const&)@Qt_5'
/usr/local/lib/libqt5c.so: undefined reference to `QDir::isRelativePath(QString const&)@Qt_5'

so it seems the linker is not able to link the Qt libs to the entries in libqtc5
Am I doing some wrong?

best
jan