* anyone here wana show me his or her ada powered website?
@ 2014-02-20 12:23 johannes falcone
From: johannes falcone @ 2014-02-20 12:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

how was the experience of building a website on ada?

* Re: anyone here wana show me his or her ada powered website?
@ 2014-02-20 22:30 ` J-P. Rosen
                   ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: J-P. Rosen @ 2014-02-20 22:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Le 20/02/2014 13:23, johannes falcone a écrit :
> how was the experience of building a website on ada?

http://www.ada-europe2014.org/

Ada + AWS, and interesting to visit for the whole Ada community, of course!

--
J-P. Rosen
Adalog

* Re: anyone here wana show me his or her ada powered website?
@ 2014-02-20 23:48 ` Jeffrey Carter
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Jeffrey Carter @ 2014-02-20 23:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

I think that

http://archive.adaic.com/

is Ada-powered. A less interesting example is

https://1.blazedialer.com/Login

--
Jeff Carter
"What's the amount of the insult?"

* Re: anyone here wana show me his or her ada powered website?
@ 2014-02-21  0:36   ` tmoran
From: tmoran @ 2014-02-21  0:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

A small examples done years ago with Claw is
scout.dyndns.info:63080//xscout.htm

* Re: anyone here wana show me his or her ada powered website?
@ 2014-02-21 11:41 ` Pascal Obry
From: Pascal Obry @ 2014-02-21 11:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Johannes,

> how was the experience of building a website on ada?

http://v2p.fr.eu.org

With the full code on Github.

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B

* Re: anyone here wana show me his or her ada powered website?
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2014-02-25 17:50 ` leonid.dulman
From: leonid.dulman @ 2014-02-25 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thursday, February 20, 2014 2:23:58 PM UTC+2, johannes falcone wrote:
> how was the experience of building a website on ada?

http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/index.html

* Re: anyone here wana show me his or her ada powered website?
@ 2014-02-27 13:02   ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2014-02-27 13:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

leonid.dulman@gmail.com writes:

> On Thursday, February 20, 2014 2:23:58 PM UTC+2, johannes falcone wrote:
>> how was the experience of building a website on ada?
>
> http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/index.html

Please fix the capitalization; "Ada" is a person's name, not an acronym.
So it is always "Ada", not "ADA".

--
-- Stephe

* Re: anyone here wana show me his or her ada powered website?
                   ` (3 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2014-02-27 14:37 ` gautier_niouzes
From: gautier_niouzes @ 2014-02-27 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

A one-page but dynamic site: http://cbsg.sf.net :-)