From: Thomas Dickey <dickey@saltmine.radix.net>
Subject: Re: Curses binding?
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 13:02:10 -0000
Date: 2007-06-08T13:02:10+00:00	[thread overview]

Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs.ext@nsn.com> wrote:
> Peter C. Chapin wrote:

>> I'm looking for a way to call the curses terminal handling library from
>> Ada, for example on Linux. A Google search turned up the *documentation*
>> for such a binding, but the actual code itself eludes me. The
>> documentation I found was also dated 2000 so that project looks
>> unmaintained (well maybe... of course I didn't necessarily find the latest
>> version).

> AFAIK ncurses comes with Ada bindings.

The current version of ncurses is 5.6 (20061217)
There's an faq at
	http://invisible-island.net/ncurses/ncurses.faq.html

(I've seen some other binding which doesn't use curses that does
appear to be unmaintained - lacking a URL from OP, let's assume that one).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net