From: Trish Cayetano <trishacayetano@gmail.com>
Subject: Error: "the procedure entry point deflatesetheader could not be located in dynamic link library zlib1.dll"
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 01:59:21 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2015-08-22T01:59:21-07:00	[thread overview]

When I ran the exe file, it prompted me with error "the procedure entry point deflatesetheader could not be located in dynamic link library zlib1.dll"

The zlib1.dll file is located in the following:

   C:\GNAT\2015\bin\zlib1.dll
   C:\gtkada\bin\zlib1.dll

And the values in the environment system variable path are:

   C:\gtkada\bin;C:\gtkada\lib\gtkada;C:\GNAT\2015\bin

but I still encounter the errors... How do I fix the error?

Thanks!