* [Announcement] ASIS for GNAT first release
@ 2004-03-14 12:04 Martin Krischik
From: Martin Krischik @ 2004-03-14 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I am pleased to say that the ASIS for GNAT effort was successful and I have
released a first snapshot version for gcc 3.5.

The Project is looking for maintainers of other versions (gcc 3.4 and gcc
3.3.1). It's not that difficult to add A.S.I.S. once you have compiled your
own gcc.

With Regards

Martin
--
mailto://krischik@users.sourceforge.net
http://www.ada.krischik.com

* Re: [Announcement] ASIS for GNAT first release
@ 2004-03-14 13:41 ` Martin Dowie
From: Martin Dowie @ 2004-03-14 13:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Martin Krischik" <krischik@users.sourceforge.net> wrote in message

> I am pleased to say that the ASIS for GNAT effort was successful and I
have
> released a first snapshot version for gcc 3.5.
>
> The Project is looking for maintainers of other versions (gcc 3.4 and gcc
> 3.3.1). It's not that difficult to add A.S.I.S. once you have compiled
your
> own gcc.

Cracking effort - perhaps you could package up AdaBrowse for this too?

-- Martin

* Re: [Announcement] ASIS for GNAT first release
@ 2004-03-14 16:52   ` Martin Krischik
From: Martin Krischik @ 2004-03-14 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Martin Dowie wrote:

> "Martin Krischik" <krischik@users.sourceforge.net> wrote in message
>>
>> I am pleased to say that the ASIS for GNAT effort was successful and I
> have
>> released a first snapshot version for gcc 3.5.
>>
>> The Project is looking for maintainers of other versions (gcc 3.4 and gcc
>> 3.3.1). It's not that difficult to add A.S.I.S. once you have compiled
> your
>> own gcc.
>
> Cracking effort - perhaps you could package up AdaBrowse for this too?

Well, I already bundled an executable with the binary package. For
configuration and documentation you need to get any of the other adabrowse
packages.

However, when I did my sunday afternoon nap it just suddenly came to me that
I made a mistake when packing up the binary tar (only bin/ is included, the
include/asis/ directory is missing).

I have download a new tar right now.

With regards

Martin