From: Martin Krischik <krischik@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Announcement] ASIS for GNAT first release
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 17:52:11 +0100
Date: 2004-03-14T17:52:11+01:00	[thread overview]

Martin Dowie wrote:

> "Martin Krischik" <krischik@users.sourceforge.net> wrote in message
>>
>> I am pleased to say that the ASIS for GNAT effort was successful and I
> have
>> released a first snapshot version for gcc 3.5.
>>
>> The Project is looking for maintainers of other versions (gcc 3.4 and gcc
>> 3.3.1). It's not that difficult to add A.S.I.S. once you have compiled
> your
>> own gcc.
>
> Cracking effort - perhaps you could package up AdaBrowse for this too?

Well, I already bundled an executable with the binary package. For
configuration and documentation you need to get any of the other adabrowse
packages.

However, when I did my sunday afternoon nap it just suddenly came to me that
I made a mistake when packing up the binary tar (only bin/ is included, the
include/asis/ directory is missing).

I have download a new tar right now.

With regards

Martin