From: Jorge Real <jorge@disca.upv.es>
Subject: Re: Ravenscar References
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 02:06:54 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2019-02-01T02:06:54-08:00	[thread overview]

Niklas, I agree with your observation.

Fortunately, the Ravenscar guide is currently being adapted to ISO formatting so that it eventually becomes searchable in their archive. So there may be an opportunity to correct some typos and to also polish this part of the text. I was proposing other corrections and I have already pointed them to your remark as well.

Cheers,
Jorge.