From: GHGAQBA@BLEKUL11.BITNET (Pottie Karl)
Subject: C++ vs Ada
Date: 12 Mar 90 13:21:06 GMT	[thread overview]

I'm writing a paper and could use some good ideas. The paper deals with
Ada versus C++ in relation to Object Oriented Programming.

I'd like some ideas, personal opinions , original views upon this subject
matter. Some discussion between C++ and Ada freaks would be very
welcome. Also anything about this related to Entity Relationship (OOPS)
programming would be welcome.

Please no references to books or articles, just send me your mail

Karl Pottie

GHGAQBA@BLEKUL11.BITNET