From: Jerome_V_Vollborn@cup.portal.com
Subject: Re: Vendors of Ada ADTs
Date: 27 Dec 88 02:52:17 GMT	[thread overview]

I have used the GRACE package from EVB and it did implement the ADT's well.
The test programs and documentation are excellent.  The design methodology
used was Grady Booch's version of object oriented design as filled in by
Ed Berard.  The modules furnished were worth the price ($50 000 for a site
license which I understand is no longer available) as examples of object
oriented design.  BTW EVB Software Engineering furnishes a warranty with the
product (apparently Ed doesn't like to be considered legally insane (i.e.,
not responsible for his actions)).