* Graphics from Ada on a PC - is it possible ?
@ 1993-05-28 14:30 agate!howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!bnrgate!bnr.co.uk!uknet!brunel!con
From: agate!howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!bnrgate!bnr.co.uk!uknet!brunel!con @ 1993-05-28 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi - I have just started a project which will involve simulating
a radar display in real time.

The display part is only a small part of the whole project, which
is going to written in Ada.

Is there a 'nice' way of drawing to the screen from Ada (I will be
using Alsys Ada on a 386/486) ?

Thanks in advance,
md

PS: Please reply by mail - I will summarise any interesting replies.

--
Michael Dreksler,
Data Sciences UK Ltd, Meudon Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7NB, UK.

* Re: Graphics from Ada on a PC - is it possible ?
@ 1993-05-29 19:10 Mark Bayern
From: Mark Bayern @ 1993-05-29 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Michael,

>Is there a 'nice' way of drawing to the screen from Ada (I will be
>using Alsys Ada on a 386/486) ?

I wouldn't call it 'nice' but AETech as a package for Alsys
Adav5.0 called AdaGraphics that will (usually) allow you to do
graphic things to the screen.

Mark