From: "Jean François Martinez" <darkquark99@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: David, have you thought about using an existing editor?
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 03:55:04 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2015-01-22T03:55:04-08:00	[thread overview]

On Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at 1:35:42 AM UTC+1, Hubert wrote:
> @ David Botton
>
> I have been following your posts about your idea for a IDE for Ada. I
> was thinking about somehting like that myself but was quickly
> discouraged because of the huge amount of work that this would be.

In case you don't like GPS there is Leonid Dullman's Ada Studio http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/index.html  I haven't tried it but I have it on my agenda since Leonid really deserves some recognition and support.

There was also another guy from the USAF (that USAF) who made an IDE for Ada.  Initially it was Windows only but no more.  Must be listed in AdaIC.  I don't know if it is still maintained.

Jean-François Martinez