* Re: ADA(sic) compilers
@ 1990-01-18 16:14 Mark Oestmann
From: Mark Oestmann @ 1990-01-18 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Date: 17 Jan 90 18:49:41 GMT
> From: zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!uwm.edu!srcsip!falcon!ostlund@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu  (John Ostlund)
> Subject: ADA compilers
>
> Anyone know of any ADA compilers for a PC and/or SUN workstations???
>
> (any ADA interpreters available?)
>
> Please reply to: OSTLUND@SRC.Honeywell.com
>
>       Thanks in advance, John.

I imagine that you have received a bundle of mail in
reference to your message.  If you are interested in
staying abreast of validated Ada compilers, I would
suggest subscribing to the "Ada Information
Clearinghouse Newsletter"

  AdaIC
  c/o IIT Research Institute
  4600 Forbes Blvd,. Second Floor
  Lanham, MD  20706-4312

This newsletter is also available online from the Ada
Software Repository (ASR).

The following info was extracted from the September
1989 issue of the Ada IC Newsletter:

AETECH (PC compilers)
IntegrAda compiler
David Dewitt
619/755-1277

Alsys (PC and Sun compilers)
Lee Ehrlichman
617/270-0030

DDC-I, Inc, (PC and Sun compilers)
Mike Turner
602/944-1883

GEC Software Ltd (Sun compiler)
  now Marconi Software
David Howells
+44 1 953 2030

IBM Corporation (RT PC compiler)
Anna Dahan
416/448-2649

Meridian Software (PC and Sun Compilers)
Eric Olsen
800/221-2522
714/380-9800

New York University (Sun interpreter(?))
Bernard Banner
212/998-3480

R.R. Software, Inc. (PC Compilers)
JANUS/Ada
Paul Fuller
608/244-6436

Tartan Laboratories Incorporated (Sun Compiler)
Susan Englert
412/856-3600

Telesoft (Sun Compilers)
Tom Dent or Karen Johnson
619/457-2700

Verdix Software Engineering Limited (Sun Compilers)
Paul Moskowitz
703/378-7600

Any errors or omissions are inadvertent.

Mark Oestmann
School of Engineering and Logistics
Red River Army Depot
Texarkana, TX  75507-5000

moestmann@simtel20.army.mil
-------

only message in thread, other threads:[~1990-01-18 16:14 UTC | newest]