From: rod@intelca.UUCP
Subject: ADA Dhrystone Results
Date: Thu, 12-Feb-87 11:06:50 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Thu Feb 12 11:06:50 1987

Since the Dhrystone benchmark was orginally written in ADA, has
anyone actually executed the ADA version of the benchmark?

I would like to know what the results were for the particular
configurations.  I would appreciate a direct email of the results
and configuration information to me.

Thanks in advance.

--
Rod Skinner
Santa Clara Microcomputer Division

{mipos3,hplabs,oliveb,qantel}!intelca!rod

Usual Disclaimer, unless it is not needed.