From: RCONN@SIMTEL20.ARPA.UUCP
Subject: Re: Ada and GKS
Date: Sun, 30-Aug-87 09:13:24 EDT	[thread overview]
Date: Sun Aug 30 09:13:24 1987

We also have an older version of GKS in Ada in the Ada Software Repository
and are holding a newer version pending the upgrade of the disks on SIMTEL20
(which is supposed to happen in October).  We are holding a lot of software
pending this upgrade, but a few small items will trickle in today (there were
already on SIMTEL20 and their review has been completed now).

	Rick
-------