From: RCONN@SIMTEL20.ARPA (Rick Conn)
Subject: LOC/Statement Figures
Date: Mon, 31-Mar-86 22:44:32 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Mon Mar 31 22:44:32 1986

	Bill Whitaker pointed to a tool on NOSC-TECR which already
had data on the WIS/NOSC tools.  I selected 55 tools (these were all the
tools on which the data was complete), and the following are the results:

		Number of Lines (CRLF count)     = 715054
		Number of Statements (; count)   = 198202
		Number of Comments               = 159580

	Lines/Statements           = 3.608
	Lines/(Statements+Comments)= 1.999

	This may be enough of a sample to answer our question.  More
than 20 contractors are represented.

		Rick
-------