From: GBOOCH@USC-ECLB.ARPA
Subject: Re: OOD References
Date: Mon, 28-Oct-85 10:16:08 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Mon Oct 28 10:16:08 1985

Regarding OOD references, I might also recommend the book 'On Conceptual
Modeling' published by Springer-Verlag in 1984. Among other things, this
book provides perspectives on object-oriented approaches from three
different subcultures: AI, databases, and programming languages.

Also, the 'to appear' article that ed mentioned I wrote is scheduled to
appear in the January issue of IEEE Transactions of Software Engineering
( a special issue on design methods).

egb

p.s. there is an object-oriented programming systems conference in the
planning, to be held sometime in the fall of 86. more details as they become
available. this will be an acm sponsored event.
-------