From: "ME" <abcdefg@nonodock.net>
Subject: Re: Concurrency in Ada Errata in word format not Post script format
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 09:09:50 -0800
Date: 2006-01-16T09:09:50-08:00	[thread overview]

The reason simply is to be able to read it so that I can get what I though
that I had paid for. The index is in Postscript. It seems logical that if
you make a blunder of that magnitude then you should post the correction in
a widely readable format like plain text for gosh sakes! The main text
Errata is in html ,which I already printed out, but the index is in
Postscript. Go figure.