From: krauth@franzk.de (franz)
Subject: design pattern
Date: 3 Mar 2004 18:27:28 -0800
Date: 2004-03-03T18:27:28-08:00	[thread overview]

Hi developers!

Are you using design pattern? And do you want to help me with my
research project?
Ok � you only need two minutes � I made a little survey form (8 very
short questions).
There are no mail address or other personal data questioned�

Just point your browser to:
http://baseportal.com/cgi-bin/baseportal.pl?htx=/krauth/pattern_survey/pattern_survey

if you are interested in the results send me an e-mail (mailto is
provided under the form!)

thx in advance for your help everyone!!
franz