* An open source system for finite element analysis in Ada
@ 2007-11-05 22:50 j.khaldi
From: j.khaldi @ 2007-11-05 22:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am looking for an open source system for finite element analysis
written in Ada but it seems that no body has written it yet. Any hint?
However, if it really doesn't exist then I will write one.
Jilani

* Re: An open source system for finite element analysis in Ada
@ 2007-11-06 20:25 ` Gautier
From: Gautier @ 2007-11-06 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

j.khaldi@oltrelinux.com wrote:
> I am looking for an open source system for finite element analysis
> written in Ada but it seems that no body has written it yet. Any hint?
> However, if it really doesn't exist then I will write one.
> Jilani

There is a partial translation of a Finite Element Kernel there
   http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/gdm/gsoft.htm#mathpaqs
The "classic" elements are implemented: in 1D, 2D, 3D for linear, square and
cubic basis functions.
HTH
Gautier         -- http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/gdm/index.htm
Ada programming -- http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/gdm/gsoft.htm