From: Adam Beneschan <adam@irvine.com>
Subject: Re: Is it Ada 2005 or Ada 2007?
Date: 1 Nov 2007 15:34:03 -0700
Date: 2007-11-01T15:34:03-07:00	[thread overview]

On Nov 1, 4:16 am, Stephen Leake <stephen_le...@stephe-leake.org>
wrote:
> Ludovic Brenta <ludo...@ludovic-brenta.org> writes:
> > Stephen Leake <stephen_le...@stephe-leake.org> writes:
>
> >> Just being pedantic, I don't see that statement in ARM 3.1/2; that
> >> paragraph doesn't exist; see
> >>http://www.adaic.org/standards/05rm/html/RM-3-1.html
>
> >> Perhaps you meant a different paragraph?
>
> > Yes, I meant paragraph 3.1/2 in the Introduction, not paragraph 2 in
> > section 3.1.  Seehttp://www.adaic.org/standards/05rm/html/RM-0-3.html
>
> Ah. I thought paragraph numbers are not supposed to have decimal
> points!

Paragraph numbers do have decimal points, if they were inserted
between paragraphs of the original Ada 95 standard, so that paragraphs
would not need to be renumbered unnecessarily.  This is true
throughout the whole manual, not just in the Introduction (and I
believe it was true even before Ada 2005, for paragraphs inserted by
an earlier Corrigendum).

                      -- Adam