From: Maciej Sobczak <see.my.homepage@gmail.com>
Subject: Ada and locale
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 01:25:37 -0700
Date: 2007-10-19T01:25:37-07:00	[thread overview]

I would like to know how I can benefit from the locale support in my
operating system.
By locale I mean the set of properties of the I/O system that allow to
customize formatting of numbers, collating, character classification
and such.

The F.3 section of AARM (Edited Output for Decimal Types) is the only
part where the word "locale" is used, but it is not what I'm looking
for.

--
Maciej Sobczak * www.msobczak.com * www.inspirel.com