From: Shark8 <onewingedshark@gmail.com>
Subject: Question about Rasberry Pi & Kinect [slightly off-topic]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 20:46:06 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2012-11-16T20:46:06-08:00	[thread overview]

I'm not really an expert on HW, so I was wondering does it [the Pi] have the power to process the Kinect depth data?

This thread seems to indicate that it can run the EE9 emulator:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!searchin/comp.lang.ada/Raspberry$20Pi/comp.lang.ada/kvbWqRhv96M/lKdIqVsXD6MJ

Second, I remember there being talk of Ada on/for the Pi, is that project still active?