* Archangel Interactive site
@ 2007-08-05 15:19 Lucretia
From: Lucretia @ 2007-08-05 15:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I've finally put up my new site. I intend on including some Ada
tutorials, and I have written the first one (Abstract Types).

http://www.archangeli.co.uk

Luke.

* Re: Archangel Interactive site
@ 2007-08-13 13:53 ` richtmyer
From: richtmyer @ 2007-08-13 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Aug 5, 11:19 am, Lucretia <lucret...@lycos.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've finally put up my new site. I intend on including some Ada
> tutorials, and I have written the first one (Abstract Types).
>
> http://www.archangeli.co.uk
>
> Luke.

Luke,

I looked at a couple and found them easy to follow and informative.

Hope you keep it going.

Now if you could lighten up the archangel picture so we can see the
features better ... :-)

Peter