From: Ludovic Brenta <ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org>
Subject: Re: Just a thought!
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 00:49:09 -0700
Date: 2007-07-25T00:49:09-07:00	[thread overview]

Xianzheng Zhou wrote:
> I'm just thinking about writing a nanokernel using Ada. I don't know
> whether this idea is feasible or not, just wanna have a play around with it.
> Any suggestions please?:)

I'm pretty sure it is feasible, and that it will require a small
amount of machine code insertions.

I suggest you join the Toy Lovelace operating system project: see
http://www.lovelace.fr and http://lists.lovelace.fr. (On this latter
site, you must register before you can see the list of lists.)

--
Ludovic Brenta.