* Generic Finite State Machine Interpreter
@ 2007-06-28 12:10 Ankit
From: Ankit @ 2007-06-28 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello people,

I was looking for a sample code of Generic FSM interpreter if somebody
could provide me with it that would be really great..I have tried
searching it on the net but i have not found anything..the preferred
language would be C..

Regards
Ankit

* Re: Generic Finite State Machine Interpreter
@ 2007-06-29 11:59 ` Jeffrey Creem
From: Jeffrey Creem @ 2007-06-29 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ankit wrote:
> Hello people,
>
> I was looking for a sample code of Generic FSM interpreter if somebody
> could provide me with it that would be really great..I have tried
> searching it on the net but i have not found anything..the preferred
> language would be C..
>
> Regards
> Ankit

Strange place to post such a question given your preferred language.

Here is an Ada library and graphical editor for managing and executing
state machines.

http://www.christ-usch-grein.homepage.t-online.de/Ada/FSM.html

If you are serious about needing C, I suggest looking at sourceforge
and/or freshmeat. Libraries do exist for what you want.

* Re: Generic Finite State Machine Interpreter
@ 2007-06-29 12:37 ` Ole-Hjalmar Kristensen
From: Ole-Hjalmar Kristensen @ 2007-06-29 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Look harder. Both of these show up on the first page with google, and
both are very good.

http://smc.sourceforge.net/SmcFaq.htm
http://www.cs.queensu.ca/~thurston/ragel

--
   C++: The power, elegance and simplicity of a hand grenade.

* Re: Generic Finite State Machine Interpreter
@ 2007-06-30 21:02   ` Ankit
From: Ankit @ 2007-06-30 21:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanx a lot guys i will definitely go through these and lets see if
these articles help me out..

Regards
Ankit