From: mhamel_98@yahoo.com
Subject: Interrupting Get_Line
Date: 31 May 2007 10:58:06 -0700
Date: 2007-05-31T10:58:06-07:00	[thread overview]

I have a program with a task that reads off the command line via
get_line.  Now some other parts/tasks of the program occasionally need
to read off the line as well, usually a (y/n) type question to the
user that I use get_immediate for.  Thing is, the get_line in the cli
task 'intercepts' the response to the get_immediate.  My initial work
around was to have the cli task have a 'get_immediate' entry to
centralize all the command line input in one place, but that does
nothing to break the default entry of the task with the get_line in
it.  Any ideas?

Another workable solution would be to pop up a new console as needed
that goes away as soon as it gets a response, how would I do this?