From: Georg Bauhaus <rm.tsoh+bauhaus@maps.futureapps.de>
Subject: Re: JGNAT - HTML generation
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 10:30:40 +0200
Date: 2007-05-08T10:30:31+02:00	[thread overview]

On Tue, 2007-05-08 at 00:08 +0200, Gautier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a random HTML-formatted text generator in Ada and would like to use
> JGNAT to display the generated HTML on a client browser and also eventually
> allow the user to generate it again.

Do you mean, the applet produces the HTML that will be displayed
in the browser's window? That is, exporting some applet scripting
interface? (In this case you would be replacing elements of the
DOM by ID using the HTML code exported by document.Applet1, say.)

As for JVM compatibility settings, AppletMagic is a lot more up
to date in this regard.