From: Gene <gene.ressler@gmail.com>
Cc: gaylen.wong@usma.edu
Subject: How to build cross-compiler for Arm (XScale) Linux
Date: 4 May 2007 20:14:25 -0700
Date: 2007-05-04T20:14:25-07:00	[thread overview]

Subject says it all.  We're having a very hard time getting to a GNAT
cross-compiler for Arm XScale on Linux.  Host should be Red Hat, but
we can settle for any x86 linux flavor or even Windows.  Can anyone
point to list of binutils, libc, and compiler source versions that
build correctly with language=c,ada?  Efforts so far have been with
http://kegel.com/crosstool/  But every combination of versions in the
script fails somewhere along the line, usually building libraries.
Details available upon request.  We are not GNAT build wizzards.  We'd
be willing to pay someone a reasonable amount to get this done.

THANKS!