From: brian.b.mcguinness@lmco.com
Subject: Re: Ada 2005 Compilers
Date: 2 May 2007 05:28:29 -0700
Date: 2007-05-02T05:28:29-07:00	[thread overview]

On May 2, 6:12 am, Georg Bauhaus <bauh...@futureapps.de> wrote:
> Do you find the remarks on AdaMulti in the Wikibook informative?
> Should something be added?http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Ada_Programming/Installing#AdaMulti_from...

I find the Wikibook very useful, but I wish that someone would provide
examples showing how to use the standard libraries, for example
using maps in string handling.  It would probably be best to start
with those libraries that work substantially differently from their
counterparts in other languages such as C.

--- Brian