From: Britt Snodgrass <britt.snodgrass@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Book for Learning Ada
Date: 20 Apr 2007 08:06:33 -0700
Date: 2007-04-20T08:06:33-07:00	[thread overview]

On Apr 20, 2:09 am, Pascal Obry <pas...@obry.net> wrote:
> I like a lot:
>
>    Ada as a second language
>    2nd edition
>    Norman Cohen
>    => Ada95

This is also my preferred Ada 95 reference book, particularly because
it has greater coverage of representation clauses and other topics of
interest to the embedded systems programmer. Unfortunately the price
of a new copy has risen in price from $80 USD to over $130 USD within
the last two years.

I hope the author can update it for Ada 2005. I'd buy a 3rd edition if
it were available.

Britt