From: "Ludovic Brenta" <ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org>
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 released
Date: 10 Apr 2007 03:59:46 -0700
Date: 2007-04-10T03:59:46-07:00	[thread overview]

Dr. Adrian Wrigley writes:
> I've just got my test amd64 installation running with a i386 chroot.
> I'm now trying out Xavier Grave's builds of the GNAT compiler,
> with more robust Annex E support.  As has been discussed here,
> Glade 2006 is a long way from working properly.  If all is well,
> I should have mixed 32-bit and 64-bit partitions running together
> in "production" software under Etch in the next few weeks.

Thanks for the update, and thanks also for the nice release notes you
wrote for the gnat-glade package. You can now brag about how they are
they are on the Debian CDs and DVDs and shipped as part of a stable
distribution :) (for those interested, see /usr/share/doc/gnat-glade/
README.Debian after upgrading to Etch.)

--
Ludovic Brenta.