From: mcneills@landcareresearch.co.nz (Stephen McNeill)
Subject: Re: Gwindows Development Team
Date: 24 Apr 2004 03:33:19 -0700
Date: 2004-04-24T03:33:19-07:00	[thread overview]

Frank Piron <empty@zero.nil> wrote in message news:<opr6rdripgm0et4w@news.online.de>...
> Hi,
> who would like to work in a new Gwindows
> development team?
> who would like to manage the sources
> and coordinate work?

There seems to have been a deafening silence on this issue, although
Frank's note was posted onto the Gnavi list, and Craig Carey made a
few comments. I feel that there are probably several people who would
like to help, including myself, but I think it's quite difficult to
take the coordination role on, given that GWindows was the effort of
one person.

Frank, can you give us an update on any feedback you've had on this
issue from your postings?

I think GWindows has been such a good working Windows model that it
would be a shame to see it lose out on development, and there are some
fine applications out there using it. I hope something can be worked
out.

Stephen