From: Georg Bauhaus <bauhaus@futureapps.de>
Subject: Re: Configuring eclipse for Ada ?
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 01:45:38 +0100
Date: 2007-01-26T01:45:38+01:00	[thread overview]

On Thu, 2007-01-25 at 07:44 -0800, marcelo.batera@gmail.com wrote:
> I have the same problem.
>
> I'm using gentoo linux and I tried different setups, including
> /usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/gnat-gcc-bin/4.1, where gnatmake is located.
>
> any idea?

A trick seems to be to (re)create the "Ada Configuration".
E.g., find your project in the Ada Configuration tab
in the lower section of windows of the Ada perspective.
Try the context menu of your project, fill in any blanks
and confirm.

(If you hadn't done so, tool chains can be added
and edited via Preferences -> Ada -> Installed Toolchains.
E.g., for adding GNAT GPL 2006, it suffices to specify
/opt/GNAT_GPL_2006, or the path where you had installed
it.)