* How to compile pragrams using ncurses
@ 2007-01-16 17:20 xaerxess
From: xaerxess @ 2007-01-16 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
I downloaded ncurses5.5 with ada binding and now I want to compile some
sample file. How can I do that? What gnat arguments should I use?
Makefile is quite strange and after typing make I get strange errors...

* Re: How to compile pragrams using ncurses
@ 2007-02-08 16:36 ` Jacob Sparre Andersen
From: Jacob Sparre Andersen @ 2007-02-08 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

"xaerxess@gmail.com" <xaerxess@gmail.com> writes:

> I downloaded ncurses5.5 with ada binding and now I want to compile
> some sample file. How can I do that? What gnat arguments should I
> use?

It depends on the locations of the files.  Basically you use:

   -aI</path/to/source/files>
   -aL</path/to/ali/files>
   -largs -l<library name>

> Makefile is quite strange and after typing make I get strange
> errors...

"Strange errors" is not exactly a clear description of a problem.

Greetings,

Jacob
--
"Three can keep a secret if two of them are dead."