* Re: ASM/C to Ada Translation
@ 1992-03-20 15:39 mcsun!uknet!ieunet!ccvax.ucd.ie!vms.eurokom.ie!adimaio
From: mcsun!uknet!ieunet!ccvax.ucd.ie!vms.eurokom.ie!adimaio @ 1992-03-20 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <1992Mar10.102026.5942@dayton.saic.com>, hopperj@dayton.saic.com wri
tes:
> I am posting this for a colleague  Please respond to this address
> Hopperj@dayton.saic.com and i will forward information.
>
> I am looking for any tool/toolset that will aid me in extracting design
> information, data information, etc. necessary to convert various
> assembly languages to Ada. The assembly languages are varied and
> unique to the particular processor.
>
> I also need tools as described to convert C to Ada.   Are there
>  any machine translation tools to take C code and translate to
> Ada, and if so how can they be obtained?
>
> Thanks in advance for any information.
>
> 		Teresa McKelvey
Good luck!

* Re: ASM/C to Ada Translation
@ 1992-03-24 12:37 psinntp!vitro.com!v7.vitro.com!eswgcc
From: psinntp!vitro.com!v7.vitro.com!eswgcc @ 1992-03-24 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <11675.29ca073e@vms.eurokom.ie>, adimaio@vms.eurokom.ie writes:
> In article <1992Mar10.102026.5942@dayton.saic.com>, hopperj@dayton.saic.com w
rites:
>> I am posting this for a colleague  Please respond to this address
>> Hopperj@dayton.saic.com and i will forward information.
>>
>> I am looking for any tool/toolset that will aid me in extracting design
>> information, data information, etc. necessary to convert various
>> assembly languages to Ada. The assembly languages are varied and
>> unique to the particular processor.
>>
>> I also need tools as described to convert C to Ada.   Are there
>>  any machine translation tools to take C code and translate to
>> Ada, and if so how can they be obtained?
>>
>> Thanks in advance for any information.
>>
>> 		Teresa McKelvey

	I'm leading an IR&D project working these issues.   If you're intereste
in current capabilities (yes, we have some!) and future directions, e-mail or
call me!   Also, any discussion on topics related is more than welcome.

        /  Carmen Castells-Schofield             Internet: carmencs@vitro.com
__     /   Vitro Corporation	                 Voice:    (301) 231-2187
   \ /     Silver Spring, MD 20906-2972    : May the light within us all
    *                                      : answer each the other's call
*   Any opinions expressed herein are my own property, not those of whoever   *
*            happens to be holding my paycheck at the moment.                 *