* Re: Ada Organisations
@ 1992-03-20 15:38 mcsun!uknet!ieunet!ccvax.ucd.ie!vms.eurokom.ie!adimaio
From: mcsun!uknet!ieunet!ccvax.ucd.ie!vms.eurokom.ie!adimaio @ 1992-03-20 15:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <1992Mar6.160040.11759@aber.ac.uk>, cwl@aber.ac.uk (C W Loftus) writ
es:
> I am trying to put together a list of Ada organisations from
> around the world. If you know of any organisations
> not listed below please send me an address and email if possible.
>
> On a more specific note I'm looking for a contact address for someone
> from NASA who could give me some information on the use of Ada by
> NASA.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Chris
>
> Ada UK
> Ada-Deutschland
> Ada-France
> Ada-Ireland
> Ada-Nederland
> Ada i Norge
> Ada-Scotland
> Ada-Spain
> Ada in Sweden
> Ada-Europe
> Ada in the European Space Agency
> Ada in NATO
> The AJPO
> Ada Association of Australia
> Ada in Denmark
> Ada in Greece
> ECMA
> IEPG
> SIGAda
> Japan SIGAda
> Ada Switzerland
>
> --
> Chris Loftus,			  | PHONE: +44 970 622452
> Computer Science Department,	  | UUCP : ...!mcsun!ukc!aber!cwl
> University College of Wales,	  | INET : cwl@aber.ac.uk
> Aberystwyth, Dyfed, UK. SY23 3BZ. | ARPA : cwl%uk.ac.aber@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk
I am please to inform all readers of these news that a new organisation has
been founded (it will be official by the end of this month):
           Ada - Italy
It will be based in Pisa and includes the most important Ada companies
in Italy as co-founders (InteCs, TXT, Alenia, National Research Council,
University of Rome, and a few others).
Best regards
A.Di Maio
member of Ada-Italy board

only message in thread, other threads:[~1992-03-20 15:38 UTC | newest]