* Re: Object-oriented-Ada preprocessor wanted
@ 1992-03-20 15:33 mcsun!uknet!ieunet!ccvax.ucd.ie!vms.eurokom.ie!adimaio
From: mcsun!uknet!ieunet!ccvax.ucd.ie!vms.eurokom.ie!adimaio @ 1992-03-20 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <1992Mar11.191135.12770@uni-paderborn.de>, jabba@uni-paderborn.de (C
hristian Sczyrba) writes:
> Hi,
>
> does anybody of you know anything about an object-oriented Ada version as
> a preprocessor for usual Ada compilers ??
> I`ve heared about such a program, called something like 'classic Ada'.
>
> Please send any information via e-mail to
>
>   sczy@iat.uni-paderborn.de     or    jabba@uni-paderborn.de
>
> Thanx for your help...
>
>     Jabba
There is also a european product that allows clean and safe object oriented
programming to be performed in Ada.
This product, DRAGOON, is the result of a large research project and is being
marketed since last December. A deep overview can be found in
    "Object Oriented Concurrency and Distibution in Ada" by C.Atkinson,
     Addison Wesley
the toolset includes a preprocessor (translating the object-oriented notation
into pure and readable Ada), a library manager (to handle dependencies and
compilations) and a browser (based on Motif).
It is available on SUN3, SPARC and RISC/6000, as well as on VAX/VMS.
For more information please contact:
   Mr. Andrea Di Maio or Mr. Stefano Genolini
   TXT Ingegneria Informatica
   Via Socrate 41
   20128 Milano (Italy)
   ph. +39-2-27001001
   fax +39-2-2578994

only message in thread, other threads:[~1992-03-20 15:33 UTC | newest]