From: msblows@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Tash + ObjectAda Help
Date: 21 Dec 2006 10:57:21 -0800
Date: 2006-12-21T10:57:21-08:00	[thread overview]

gautier_niouzes@hotmail.com wrote:
> I think OA is just more "kasher" on this point.
> Anyway, moving the inline pragma to the spec enables cross-unit
> inlining (e.g. for GNAT)

Ah, good to know

> About the .lib's: not sure what your problem exactly is. But...
> - there is kind of a search path for lib's in the project options
> - you can use GNU libs just by renaming lib*.a into *.lib (and
> vice-versa!)
>   cool, isn't it ?
> - you can give a list of .lib's in a file, say, blabla.lst, and tell it
> to the linker
>   with @blabla.lst
> I found these thing by hacking around, look at the globe_3d project
> (link below) to see how I did it exactly.
> HTH, Gautier

I tried this method and got a complaint about wrong addresses or
alignment.  My guess is these lib*.a were compiled on linux, not
windows and that's bad juju?  My cross-platform knowledge is terrible I
admit.  I did finally get things working as per my response to Aurele
above, but thank you much Gautier for chipping in!