From: "Aurele" <aurele.vitali@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Tash + ObjectAda Help
Date: 20 Dec 2006 19:29:07 -0800
Date: 2006-12-20T19:29:07-08:00	[thread overview]

Using notepad, try creating a new text file named "What_Ever.LRF" (i.e.
Library ReFerence) in your release (and/or debug) directory of your
project directory.  Assuming the libries are all located in the project
directory under "My Libary", then the file sould include a list of the
reference llibries. Example "..\My Library\Libc.lib", etc.  Hope this
helps.