From: "cl1" <charles.w.lambert@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE- AonixADT Ada Development Toolkit for Eclipse version 3.11
Date: 8 Oct 2006 08:48:41 -0700
Date: 2006-10-08T08:48:41-07:00	[thread overview]

Tom Grosman wrote:
> "Tom Grosman" <grosman@aonix.fr> a écrit dans le message de news:
> eeehdb$i1g$1@s1.news.oleane.net...
> > Aonix is pleased to announce the release of AonixADT 3.11, the first
> > publicly available version of our commercial quality Ada Development
> > Toolkit for Eclipse.
>
> Our website currently has AonixADTv311 for Windows 2000 and XP, with Linux
> and Solaris versions to be made available shortly.

Shortly does not seem soon enough. I was very upset to find
out that I was not able to use this on my Mac. The part I don't
understand is why a java plugin for an IDE written in java
wouldn't run on all platforms automatically. I understand that
the SWT gui stuff is platform specific, but I would think that
would mean just recompiling. In any case, I'm waiting for the
Mac OS X version not listed above.

Charles