From: mcsun!ukc!tcdcs!ccvax.ucd.ie!vms.eurokom.ie!adimaio@uunet.uu.net
Subject: Re: Reuse Library Systems?
Date: 30 Jul 91 13:36:16 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <3826.2884b192@mcl.saic.com>, pbond@mcl.saic.com writes:
> I am working on a software reuse project.  We are going to
> setup a library of reusable ada components and need a library
> mechanism to manage all the components.  What systems are
> currently available?  I know RAPID and STARS each has a
> library mechanism.  What other library systems exist?  I would
> like to collect a complete list so that we can review
> the differences between different mechanisms.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated!
>
> C. Paul Bond - Software Engineer
> Internet: pbond%mcl.span@sds.sdsc.edu, Phone: 304 594 1762
> Science Applications International Corporation
> 2611 Cranberry Square, Box 2, Morgantown, WV 26505
A library mchanism that might be worth considering is the one supported
by DRAGOON, an object oriented preprocessable Ada extension developed
in the context of a European research project and then productized and
currently marketed by our company. Evaluation copies for SUN and VAX/VMS
are available at 600 US$. The full product includes an advanced library
management system supporting full browsing of Ada components.
For further information, please contact Mr. Andrea Di Maio at
TXT Ingegneria Informatica, Via Socrate 41, 20128 Milano (Italy)
ph. +39-2-27001001; fax +39-2-2578994; Email a_di_maio@eurokom.ie