From: "Lucretia" <lucretia9@lycos.co.uk>
Subject: Cross training to Ada (UK)
Date: 17 Sep 2006 12:21:23 -0700
Date: 2006-09-17T12:21:23-07:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

I'm looking to get a job in this particular area of software
development. I've been out of the programming area for a while after
taking some time out. Now, I'm thinking that it might be better to tr
to find something where cross training is provided. I don't have any
professional Ada experience, but I do know the language; I haven't done
as much tasking as I'd like (not since university).

Does anyone know of any company's in UK that are doing this at the
moment?

Thanks,
Luke.