* [ANNOUNCE] wxAda (pre-pre-pre-pre-release)
@ 2006-09-07 19:28 Lucretia
From: Lucretia @ 2006-09-07 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Just thought I'd post a little note about the status of the project. I
have uploaded the source to Tigris. This is not complete and I have
stalled. I have recently stumbled across major blocks which I need help
with. Or if somebody wants to take over leading development, I have no
problem with that; my future with wxAda isn't too clear to me at the
moment.

The source isn't in the best way, but it does build with wxWidgets
2.6.3 and does provide some functionality.

Please feel free to look over the project and see what can be done.

Thanks,
Luke.

* Re: wxAda (pre-pre-pre-pre-release)
@ 2006-09-07 22:30 ` Lucretia
From: Lucretia @ 2006-09-07 22:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

I forgot in the rush, the URL is: http://wxada.tigris.org

@ 2006-09-08 18:54   ` Per Sandberg
From: Per Sandberg @ 2006-09-08 18:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Tried to compile it with GNAT and Ada 2005 and run into some problems
how do yoy want feedback
/Regards
/Per

@ 2006-09-08 19:47     ` Lucretia
From: Lucretia @ 2006-09-08 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Per Sandberg wrote:
> Tried to compile it with GNAT and Ada 2005 and run into some problems
> how do yoy want feedback

It's not an Ada 2005 project so make sure it's in Ada95 by default -
GCC-4.1.1 is and this definitely works, as does GNAT-3.15p.

There is a discussion forum here:
http://wxada.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectForumView

Luke.